Welcome to the blog where you can learn Indonesian language for free. Anybody looking for fast and instant learning with less or zero grammatical teaching, you've come to the right place!

Indonesian Song: Tak Ingin Sendiri (I Don't Want To Be Alone)

Learn the following Indonesian song, sung and popularized by Dian Piesesha, a famous pop singer in the era of 1980's. Learn what is supposed to be Past Tense in English, in bahasa you will find there's nothing different at all.
   
 Tak Ingin Sendiri

indonesian song: dian piesesha 
 Aku masih seperti yang dulu
Menunggumu sampai akhir hidupku 
Kesetiaanku tak luntur 
Hatipun rela berkorban 
Demi keutuhan kau dan aku
Biarkanlah aku memiliki 
Semua cinta yang ada dihatimu 
Apapun Kan kuberikan 
Cinta dan kerinduan
Untukmu dambaan hatiku
Malam ini tak ingin aku sendiri 
Kucari damai bersama bayanganmu
Hangat pelukan yang masih kurasa
Kau kasih, kau sayang



Here is the translation of Indonesian Song: Tak Ingin Sendiri in English

(I) Do Not Want To Be Alone
I am what I used to be  
Waiting for you until the end of my life
My devotion will not fade  
With all my heart I dare sacrifice
For the sake of you and me
Let me have 
All the love in your heart
  I will give you anything
 love and longing
For you, my beloved one
Tonight I do not want to be alone
I seek peace with your shadow  
What a warm hug that I feel!
You are my love, my darling

The Indonesian song above is presented by Learn Indonesian Language Free. By the way, do you want to sing along with me? Add me, man2sting on Skype and let's have a video call fun, you can also have a free lesson trial with me there in case you want to learn Indonesian more intensively. 

Thank you for reading this article about Indonesian song. Stay tune at this learn Indonesian language for free blog. Happy singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...